1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Murder in Paradise (Paradise Florida Keys Mystery Series Book 4) - Deborah Brown

Here we are again in the Keys with Madison and Fab in their crazy world.  Even though this is the 4th book in the series it can be read as an individual as the author explains and clarifies what has happened in the previous stories.

It is amazing how the author can keep providing new escapades and adventures which keep the reader enthralled and the story moving forward.  We fall more in love with Maddison, feel sorry for Fab and learn more about Maddison's family, plus the fact that even though Maddison thinks she is in charge the real power is her mother.

This story revolves around the murder of Fab's ex-husband who has returned to try and find the hidden booty from previous criminal endeavors.  Fab is framed and it is a race against time to find the real murderer.  This takes us on a real roller coaster ride full of violence, sex and back handed IOUs.

The characters have become more humane and made more life like which is testament to the author, I cannot wait for the next installment, keep them coming!

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com