1972 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Mind Over Murder - Cary Allen Stone
The second instalment of the escapades and adventures of Jake Roberts is an excellent follow up to the first book, After the Evil. The detective is facing a very puzzling case of yet another serial killer who is leaving no clues behind.  He finds that he has to turn to Lori Powers who had fled the USA after leaving a trail of dead men and now has been captured and awaiting trial.

I really like the authors' ability to touch on the human side of the character especially the emotion they feel and the psyche that drives them. He is a no hold bar writer and takes you into the dark side of a persons persona which leads to excitement, tension and a lust for revenge. A very easy book to read and follow.

Although this is the second novel involving Jake Roberts it can be read without reading the first as the author explains as we go through the previous history.

Another excellent crime novel and a must read for all fans of that genre.  Again the only disappointment is the fact that you will finish the book quickly.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com