1964 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Courage Comes: Tale 1 in the Butchery & Books Saga (Volume 1) - Daniel Thomas McDonald

A book for young readers, full of weird and wonderful creatures that live and survive in the woods that our young adventurers meet on their quest.  The children spend must of their days playing heroes and villains in their imaginary world and they find that they soon have to use these skills to survive when their village is attacked and all the men have vanished. They then have to leave the village and try to find the menfolk.

The authors has great imagination, the creatures and habitat they live in are extraordinary.  Along with learning the survival skills they also learn about the balance of nature and how one small change can upset the whole system. The children are pushed to their limits and their true nature shines through as they find their true worth to each other.

An intriguing read full of imagination and friendship and a good read .

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com