1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Hot Flash - Kathy Carmichael

Sit down, relax and get ready to smile your way through this fun read.  Poor Jill, her life is basically in chaos, not only is her failed marriage unusual, her ex is now a woman, she's been recently dumped, her fathers in prison and she's working as a Sous Chef in a highly acclaimed restaurant alongside a drug/alcohol addict of a Head Chef who enjoys the odd grope or two.

As if that wasn't enough, now single, her one aim is to find a way to fund  her sons college.  What is she to do?  Well she sends a survey, of course, to happily married women on the secrets of marital success.  The only common factor is hubbie being away from home so there's the mission, to find Mr Right in the Travelling Salesman shopping mall!!

Join Jill and her crazy friends on her hunt, but could the answers be staring her in the face, or sorted out in time with patience?  The needed outcome to a problem isn't necessarily what you first thought it was.

Kathy Carmichael certainly knows how to make you laugh in her books, I've got to be honest and say that the charming read of Chasing Charlie is still my favorite, but not by much distance.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com