1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

The Judge's Story - Joyce T. Strand

The author has read the casenotes of a 1930 judge and created an excellent novel. Mark Twain meets Harper Lee is the best way to describe the authors writing and storyline in this book.  An excellent read which will touch the hearts of everyone who reads it.

It will make you think about how you treat and make decisions about the people you come into contact with.  She uses the judge thoughts to remind us that not everyone has been taught right from wrong by their peers and follow the only way they know. The novel also tries to show us with the right treatment and lessons and someone to believe in them people can be put on the right path and atone for previous misdemeanours.

In times of the papers reporting bad news this book is a timely reminder that if time is given to help people the problems for the future can be solved.   A book that will and can inspire you to do more and will have a positive impact on your life.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com