1972 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

The Replacement - Jason Pellegrini

A hard hitting gritty novel following the relocation of Patrick Sullivan to the homicide unit where he not only has to work fast to find a serial killer but has to fight his demons to survive.

The author touches on the human side of being a homicide detective, the problems it brings to the home life and the demons it creates. A page turning roller coaster ride which keeps the reader involved all the way through. You find yourself trying to find out who the serial killer is, feeling that you are there in the background of every crime scene, living every moment of the detectives life and sharing his love and disappointments.

An excellent read and full of hard hitting action and I can't wait to find out what awaits Patrick Sullivan in future publications.  Anyone who likes page turning action which takes you down to the streets then this is the novelist for you.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com