1968 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Kidnapped in Paradise (Paradise Series) (Volume 7) - Deborah Brown

Praise for Deborah Brown and her creation of Madison alongside her sidekick Fab in their wild carefree Florida Keys world.and the effect their actions have on their loved ones.

Again the girls are caught up in owing IOUS and this takes us, the reader, on another roller coaster ride of murder, car repossessions, along with trying to clear her ex from a murder charge. We again meet the residents of Madison's condos, which she had inherited from her Aunty in book one, their eccentrics have got worse which adds more humour to the storyline.

How the author has come up with yet another storyline which is fresh and original is remarkable. The author has created characters which now can be rated alongside Ian Rankin's Rebus, James Patterson's Alex Cross and M C Beaton's Agatha Raisin.  A must read to be put on your reading list and in put your suitcase for your summer holidays.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com