1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

The Ragnarök Conspiracy - Erec Stebbins
In difficult times where the world has a very serious threat from terrorists the author has tackled this issue and written an excellent novel.

When an unknown cell starts targeting Muslims the FBI have an urgent task to find out the perpetrators and bring them to justice. The very strong message that I got from the storyline is no matter what your beliefs are, killing and revenge are not the answer, there is more strength in forgiveness.  The novels title says it all, taken from Norse Mythology Ragnarok was the Armageddon of Norse legend a final battle between good and evil to settle the stewardship of the world.

I found this book very hard to put down and from page 1 to the end there was a lot of action, mystery and suspense to keep anyone interested.  As already stated above this novel will make you think about your convictions and beliefs whilst portraying the message that there is good and evil on both sides of the coin,people from the different cultures are fighting for peace and harmony and not just looking to dominate the world through terror. The text language and short chapters make it a leisurely read and the only disappointment is when the story finishes.,,..more please!!!
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/book-review-ragnarok-conspiracy-novel.html