1964 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Johnson Road - Clayton E Spriggs

Everyone who likes murder mystery and a book which will keep you guessing until the end, then this is the novel for you. The story revolves around the building of a new housing estate on Johnson Road.  The author brings to life the residents and occupants along with their family secrets and hidden agendas.

When a young girl goes missing it brings the local sheriff and state police together and in their investigations it opens a can of worms in every household unlocking horrors and nightmares they could not envisage.

This novel had me totally engrossed from page 1, which I could read time and time again.  The descriptions of the families and what happens behind closed doors is what makes this book a must read. When you think you have figured out what has happened the author throws a spanner in the works and you have to re think your ideas.

An absolute gem of a read and I am now eagerly awaiting the authors next novel BILLY.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com