1964 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Laguna Heights (Laguna Beach Book 2) - Kaira Rouda

BRAND NEW RELEASE!!
Laguna Heights by Kaira Rouda Books​ (Laguna Beach Series #2) "I thought the story was awesome." reviews Cali Book Reviews

"This is one of those books I read on a trip “down south” as my husband calls it, to visit my family in Southern Missouri. It took me just about 3 hours of the 5 1/2 hour trip to read this book, start to finish. I was absolutely intrigued with Annie’s story! I loved reading both about her present day life along with her life when she was in college!

Chris was a nutcase. From the beginning I felt off about him. His anger was not a good thing. His protectiveness, obsession, and controlling nature with Annie, just really made me feel sorry for her!

I loved Hank. He was a complete 180 from Chris and I love that Annie and him hit it off so quickly!"

Read more on the #book, author & series here....

Annie and Hank have created a perfect life in Laguna Beach but when a dark secret is revealed, will their marriage survive?

In high school, Annie Johns was the calm, supportive sidekick to the rest of the tumultuous female stars of the hit reality TV show, Laguna Nights. Today, she’s living the happy life as a mom that she predicted on the show long ago. There’s only one problem: the secret from her past that haunts her most nights, a secret that if revealed could ruin everything she shares with her husband, Hank, the man who saved her from the heartache.

***Laguna Heights can be read and enjoyed as a stand alone novella. And if you enjoy Annie and Hank’s story, please consider reading the rest of the Laguna Beach series.

Source: http://calibookreviews.com/2015/10/laguna-heights-book-tour-my-review