1972 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Extraordinary Retribution - Erec Stebbins

Another excellent novel from a very good author who is now definetly on my reading list. The authors attention to little details are great, which make the characters and scenarios he is describing more believable and add essence and substance to the storyline.

Again as in the first novel the title cleverly describes the plot and sets the scene for a page turning roller coaster ride where two different sets of characters are looking for revenge for different reasons. It is very easy for an author to write a novel with the same chatacters from a very good first novel but this author has created two more which the reader will fall in love with and follow their journey and share their fears and success. The authors research and knowledge shine through in abundance and he also uses two people from different ends of the spectrum who will live and fight for a cause they deeply care about.

With short sharp chapters packed with action and very strong emotions means it is an easy read and if you need to recap it doesnt take alot of effort.  Having a very creative mind the author binds the excellent characters from his first novel into this storyline to add a twist which will keep the reader guessing.

Excellent thriller with mystery and intrigue involved which make for a very good read.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com