1968 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Christmas Advent 2015 - Day 3 - Landscape for Murder: A Brynn Bancroft Mystery by Joyce T Strand

A friend’s murder. An unconnected cast of suspects, including the victim’s missing adult daughter. As if that wasn’t enough, Brynn Bancroft’s winery has been broken into. Can she deal with her co-owner ex and help the police find her friend’s murder so she can finally overcome her own troubled past and enjoy family life with her teenage ward?

About Brynn Bancroft
Brynn Bancroft evolved from the Jillian Hillcrest mysteries where she served as Jillian’s manager while Chief Financial Officer of Harmonia Therapeutics in Silicon Valley. A shapely blonde with a MENSA IQ, she had an affair with the CEO of the company.

Unfortunately for Brynn, the CEO’s wife figured out that the two were involved and asked Brynn to leave the company, which she agreed to do.

In the meantime, her husband, Liam—not unfamiliar with extramarital affairs himself but also understanding that Brynn grew up in an abusive household- grew tired of waiting for Brynn to commit to their relationship and asked for a divorce. At the same time, he solicited her assistance in developing his new winery in Sonoma County, Calif.

Much like Jillian--who does appear in the Brynn Bancroft mysteries--Brynn, too, attracts mystery and murders as she grows to enjoy life at her ex-husband’s Hilltop Sunset Winery.

Other Mysteries
Hilltop Sunset (a Brynn Bancroft Mystery)
Fair Disclosure (a Jillian Hillcrest Mystery)
Open Meetings (a Jillian Hillcrest Mystery)
On Message (a Jillian Hillcrest Mystery)

****Pop over to our blog and hover over all the Christmas Advent Calendar for lots of awesome booky gift ideas, including special offers too!!
A new blog post for you to enjoy every day!
‪#‎book‬ ‪#‎books‬ ‪#‎ebook‬ ‪#‎ebooks‬ ‪#‎christmas‬ ‪#‎christmasgits‬
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/christmas-advent-2015-day-3-landscape.html