1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

*** Only 0.99 *** (19th - 25th December on Amazon) Christmas Advent 2015 - Day 18 - Mistletoe at Moonglow by Deborah Garner

*** Only 0.99 *** (19th - 25th December on Amazon)
Christmas Advent 2015 - Day 18 - Mistletoe at Moonglow by Deborah Garner - Author

****Pop over to our blog, enjoy the interactive advent Calendar, find out what makes Christmas special for our lovely authors, hover over all the Christmas Advent Calendar for lots of awesome booky gift ideas, including special offers too!!
A new blog post for you to enjoy every day!

Mistletoe at Moonglow by Deborah Garner

A Christmas novella with cookie recipes included!

The Timberton Hotel has always provided a perfect Christmas retreat for regular guests, as well as newcomers. But the small town of Timberton, Montana, hasn't been the same since resident chef and artist, Mist, arrived, bringing a unique new age flavor to the old western town. When guests check in for the holidays, they bring along worries, fears and broken hearts, unaware that Mist has a way of working magic in people's lives. Old-fashioned time spent together, exquisite food, conversation and a snowball or two offer guests a chance to trade sadness for hope. One thing is certain: no matter how cold winter's grip is on each guest, no one leaves Timberton without a warmer heart.

#book #books #ebook #ebooks #christmas #christmasgifts
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/christmas-advent-2015-day-18-mistletoe.html