1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Country Courtship: A Western Romantic Comedy (The Texas Two-Step Series Book 3) - Kathy Carmichael

A fun loving romance with Kathy's enjoyable writing flair that brings a smile to your face as your read it.

Having loved the characters in her first book, Chasing Charlie, I was really looking forward to reading this one too. Although these are in a series they are complete stand alone reads.

Persistence is the key in this romance, bringing two people together who initially consider the situation as doing a favor for each other, 'one good turn deserves another'.  Kelli is a vet who seems to attract all the male attention even when she doesn't want it, leaving her younger sister, Lori, fed up and full of jealousy.  When Bobby Gray enters the scene, Lori's ranch owner friend, he only has his mind set on Kelli which stirs up a heap of sister trouble, whether there is a relationship or not.

With cowboys, animals in need of tlc and these two trying to figure it all out it this is another entertaining quick read from the author.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/country-courtship-by-kathy-carmichael.html