1973 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Landscape for Murder: A Brynn Bancroft Mystery - Joyce T Strand

Welcome to another helping of murder and mystery involving Brynn Bancroft and her teenage Ward. The authors excellent writing and imaginative plot makes for a good read.  The storyline is a simple one and with the creation of mysterious characters, without revealing their motives, keeps the reader enrapt and it's a real page turner.

The moral of this story is how well do you know your family and closest friends and to what degree can you trust them .

Based around the vineyards that Brynn owns and is trying to develop, problems begin with the theft of their wine and the murder of an artist.  Our heroine finds herself embroiled in several different problems, who is the mystery painter and why were they killed? Whose sending threatening messages to the winery? All these questions are brought together by very creative writing.

Anyone who enjoys a murder mystery which makes them think all the way through will enjoy this novel.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/landscape-for-murder-brynn-bancroft.html