1973 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Swindled in Paradise (Paradise Series) (Volume 8) - Deborah Brown
Our Beck Valley Books review of Swindled in Paradise by Deborah Brown - Paradise Series 'Deborah Brown has created a wonderful array of characters'........

"Chick lit lovers eat your heart out and get ready for another rip roaring ride with our two favourite heorines in Tarpon Cove. Full of sexual tension, fraught with danger along with basic human instinct of survival and to prove their loved one innonence in a murder case Fab and Madison take us on a very interesting journey.

Deborah Brown has created a wonderful array of characters who work on both sides of the law and when needed all bond together to protect each other. The author writing is easy to follow and even though this is the eighth book in the series the creative imagination and excellent story line keeps up the other 7 excellent encounters. This book like all the others can be read on its own as the writer explains each character and their role from previous novels so the reader can follow the plot very easily.

A very easy and enthralling read and if anyone likes to collect authors this must be on your list."

Find out more on the #book and series here...
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/swindled-in-paradise-by-deborah-brown.html