1972 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

NEW THRILLER SERIES by John W. Mefford | Author AT Bay, Alex Troutt Thriller Series #1

'A chilling start to NEW SERIES' reviews Lady StephM
'An Enthralling New Series! Mefford's ability to enthrall me in his books has no boundaries' reviews Lynchburg Mama....
Alexandra Giordano never knew she had it so good. Until it was all gone in an instant.

As she begins her daunting quest to uncover the black spots on her memory, what she finds isn’t sweet or charming or even pleasant. And that’s when she begins to question everything, including herself.

Her work as a Special Agent for the FBI is only a distraction, serving as a mental metronome…anything to crank the gears of her feeble mind.

And then it happens—a bizarre, ritualistic murder. She loses herself in her work, fully immersed in the investigation. Unable to recall even her own kids, she’s somehow able to formulate coherent theories on what type of person could pull off such a sickening act.

As her mind slowly plugs a few memory gaps, her emotions are scrambled by the reality of her worlds colliding. And the resulting explosion tears her in two.

Can she pick up all the incendiary fragments to solve the twisted crime while she clings to some semblance of sanity?

One woman can only keep so much…AT Bay.

Read their full #book reviews here...