1973 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

New romance release Surrender My Love by Melissa Foster review

New release Surrender My Love by    (Love in Bloom, The Bradens of Peaceful Harbor #2) 'The author, as always, develops compelling characters and interesting storylines.' reviews  @ Romance Reader 'I loved Cole from the minute he walked onto the page. He is extremely sexy - it just oozes out of the pages as you read about him'....

Fall in love with Cole Braden in the Bradens of Peaceful Harbor. Hot, sexy, & wickedly naughty second cousins to the Weston, Colorado Bradens we know and love. .

In SURRENDER MY LOVE... Annalise "Leesa" Avalon never realized that one sentence could change her life until one of her students revealed his crush--and within twenty-four hours she finds herself under fire. After a grueling investigation that turns her life upside down, she steals away to Peaceful Harbor, Maryland, with a new identity to try to pull herself back together and figure out her next step.

From the outside, Cole Braden lives a charmed life. He's a top orthopedic surgeon with a thriving practice, strong family ties, and friends he adores. But there's a lonely spot inside Cole that no one can see. He has an enormous heart--and a painful past--but the desire to love and be loved is too strong to ignore.

A chance encounter brings Leesa and Cole together, and the attraction is immediate and intense. But a relationship is the last thing Leesa needs--and the only thing Cole wants. Long talks, heated moments, and deep connections are hard to resist, but the harder Cole tries, the more Leesa pulls away. Cole might truly be the right man for Leesa, but is Leesa the right woman for him?

SURRENDER MY LOVE is part of the Love in Bloom series. While SURRENDER MY LOVE can be read as a stand-alone novel, for even more reading enjoyment you may want to read the entire Love in Bloom series in series order.

**CONTENT WARNING: Due to mature content, recommended for readers aged 18+**

Read the full review here....

Source: http://allromancereader.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/Surrender-My-Love-Foster.html