1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

#Apprehended Phil 3:12 - Sandra Y. G. Jones

The beauty of this book is it can be used as a study guide or help the everyday man by reminding us of the messages of the bible. The students of the bible will gain a lot from this book as the authors interpretation of the messages will lead to debates and also let the reader make their own mind up.

The writer has immense knowledge of the subject she is writing about and used the text of the bible to bring it alive using modern day examples of life and give us a timely reminder of how we can use the message to solve and survive. The strong message that is given is one of spiritual and emotional guidance and how we control that along with the morals of the teachings mark our destiny.

Throughout the book the explanations are excellent and gave me a lot of food for thought and I found myself challenging my behaviour before reacting. At the end of each chapter there is further reading and question's to help you increase your knowledge and also to test your understanding.

A good read for anyone studying the bible or needs a lift in their everyday life.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/book-review-apprehended-phil-312-by.html