1973 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Playing Catch: A Baseball Romance - Rachelle Ayala

New release from Rachelle Ayala PLAYING CATCH. A Baseball #Romance, reviewed by Romance Reader 'Kirk and Jeanine find their way through their struggles and back to each other. And I really enjoyed the surprise that was waiting for Jeanine when she was ready!'

On the field and off the field, bartender Jeanine Jewell plays, collecting one-night stands like baseball cards. She doesn’t need a man, except to curl her toes and make her scream. She’s learned the hard way that the one who cares more is the one who gets hurt—and the last thing she can handle is getting hurt, or having anyone discover her shameful secret.

Scoring women is easy for catcher Kirk Kennedy—they don’t call him “Catch and Release” for nothing. He never goes back for a repeat performance. Being traded to a new city is an opportunity for new adventures—until he runs into Jeanine and she refuses to go home with him. Intrigued, Kirk is determined to catch the elusive blonde and keep her to himself. When he proposes a wingman to wingwoman friends without benefits relationship, he’s surprised she accepts.

The no benefits clause soon falls by the wayside when neither Jeanine or Kirk can resist their explosive chemistry together. But despite the sparks between the sheets, they both refuse to acknowledge they’re anything more than friends.

Everything changes when Kirk discovers his past is the one Jeanine is hiding from.

Trigger Warning: The heroine was sexually abused by her foster father and has flashbacks.

Read more on the #book and author here...

Source: http://allromancereader.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/Playing-Catch-Ayala.html