1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Mistaken Enemy - Dennis A Nehamen
Our Beck Valley Books Review - Mistaken Enemy by Dennis A Nehamen (A Zach Miller Thriller: Book 1) 'The storyline is current and fresh and relays just how fragile human behaviour is and the devastating effect one mans thought can have on the whole world.'......

'Based round of the worlds most troublesome and intriguing places the Middle East the author has created a very interesting storyline as we are introduced to free lance writer Zach Miller. As Zach lands in Israel little does he know what is in store for him, not only will his beliefs be challenged but his own existence, as the people and situations he encounters take him on a trip through his own personnel history.

The authors research and knowledge of the Middle East shines through as he understands both sides of the religious coins and the traditions of the people who live there. In places it was difficult for me but with the descriptions and explanations I understand the storyline.

An excellent thriller with twists and turns in every chapter based in a volatile area were extreme rules and the ultimate game is to survive. The storyline is current and fresh and relays just how fragile human behaviour is and the devastating effect one mans thought can have on the whole world. A very physiological read with deep meaning to peoples actions as a result of their beliefs and culture. This will appeal to history, cultural and thrillers readers and everyone will learn from this book.'

Read more on the #book and author here...
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/book-review-mistaken-enemy-by-dennis.html