1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

AT Once (An Alex Troutt Thriller, Book 3) - John W. Mefford

NEW THRILLER from +John Mefford​ AT Once (An Alex Troutt Thriller, Book 3)
"Lots more going on, the entire read was shocking and surprising! While we are on the hunt for another murderer, Alex is asked… well, demanded… to observe her superior as he is thought to have a hand in some of the going ons. Putting Alex in a difficult place of trying to work two crimes at one time all the while not letting anyone know that she was “investigating” their superior." reviews Life as Leels​

Book Description
“If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.”

FBI Agent Alex Troutt has no intentions of falling for anything. Apparently, neither do the bad guys, as the Boston area is once again targeted by extremists. Boston Strong of just a few years ago is now Boston on Edge. And this time, the targets are men of the cloth—priests.

At least that’s how it looks at first.

As investigators struggle to make sense of the bombings, Alex is thrown for a loop when the FBI assistant director asks her to investigate one of their own—a colleague and friend who is suspected of having ties to a known terrorist. Torn between her values of friendship and the oath she gave when she accepted her FBI credentials, Alex must now lead two investigations simultaneously.

The bombings don’t stop, and panic sets in as the carnage spreads beyond the realm of the original targets.

Bloody Sunday. The IRA. The movement toward peace. Wounds of decades ago have reopened, bleeding all over Boston. As she pieces together the puzzle, Alex begins to wonder just how innocent her colleague really is. It’s almost too much for her to fathom.

Just how far will someone go to make a stand?

Read more on the #book, series and author here...

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/at-once-alex-troutt-thriller-book-3-by.html