1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

"You just know it's going to be a good day when a new Seaside Summers book is released!!!"

Seaside Lovers - Melissa Foster
NEW #ROMANCE RELEASE Seaside Lovers by +Melissa Foster, New York Times Bestselling Author and Chocoholic "You just know it's going to be a good day when a new Seaside Summers book is released!!! As always right from the beginning Melissa Foster hooks you with her writing." reviews Irish Daisy Loves Romance......

"Parker an actress who is on the right path takes a bit of a stumble when she loses a very close friend. Grief takes over and soon Parker draws back into herself trying to ignore the one man who has starred in her fantasies - Grayson

Grayson doesn't know what or here he went wrong in his budding relationship with Parker, after months and months of long distance communication Parker stands him up, until Grayson takes matters into his own hands and goes after the girl!!!

Grayson seems to be the only one able to pull back the public image layers that Parker has on show, to see the real emotional vulnerable woman that is hidden. This story had it all, and Melissa does what she does best when writing, there is chemistry, heartache and real true love that shines the whole way through this book, granted they have their ups and downs but in the end true love wins out and you get to see how far someone will go for the one they love.

We get to catch up with the rest of the Seaside gang and I loved this from cover to cover, sparks literally fly off the pages with these characters!!

Well worth a read for MF fans and Romance lover's!"

Read more on the #book, series and author here....
Source: http://irishdaisy84.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/release-read-review-seaside-lovers.html