1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Review - Deadly Ties: A Suspense / Thriller / Mystery by Maggie Thom

Deadly Ties: A suspense/thriller/mystery - Maggie Thom

"This book starts fast and gets even faster as you go along!" reviews Miki's Hope on Deadly Ties: A Suspense / Thriller / Mystery by Maggie Thom

""Who attacked Kyara's Mom and put her in a coma-and why? This mystery is set up with a very important environmental question-one we should all be aware of-what happened to all those PCB's that were dumped before strict regulations were in place. PCB's do not degrade and they do cause cancer. If those PCB's leech into the water. What would unscrupulous companies do to hide this?

Kyara enlists the help of Ryan who is also looking to figure out something for himself. Kyara is still hoping to find out who her biological father is and Kyara's grandmother, who she once loved and adored has just been released from prison-----

How this all ends--well I didn't guess the ending!! So much going on--you just have to read this one."

Read more on the #book, author and #giveaway here....

She went to jail for the right reason but the wrong murder.

With her mom in a coma, Kyara is determined to discover who is behind the brutal attack. Does her grandmother’s recent release from jail have anything to do with it? The police believe that some meth addicted youth are responsible but what Kyara uncovers is shocking. Is anyone telling the truth? Even Ryan who she thought might be able to help her is harnessing his own dark secret. Is he truly trying to help her or does he have his own agenda?

The golf course wasn’t built because the sport was gaining in popularity but to hide a deadly secret. Those responsible are determined to keep it buried and those who know anything are being silenced. Kyara finds herself trying to catch an old woman, stay ahead of those trying to kill her and unveil the truth. But can she do it before a town pays the ultimate price?

Source: http://www.mikishope.com/2016/09/10-amazonpp-1-ww-deadly-ties-maggie.html