1972 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Hurricane in Paradise (Paradise Series) (Volume 10) - Deborah Brown
Here we go again with the exciting band of Tarpon Coves residents who take us on a rip roaring ride of excitement, love, relationships and a deep commitment to a close knit group.  The beauty of the books is how creative and ingenuous the author is in keeping the novels flowing with fresh and inventive ideas.

If you haven’t read any of the previous novels this is not a problem as the author gives an excellent synopsis of what has occurred in the previous novels. The characters go from strength to strength and become larger than life.  You cannot help but fall in love with them and want to help them get out of their scrapes, trials and tribulations.

In this particular novel poor Madison has a lot to deal when a dead body is found on her property after a hurricane, her brother has gone missing and also has to care for the eccentric folk she has let live in her cottages.  Along with her best friend Fab working for a local hood and crossing the lines of the law on several occasions a lesser woman have cracked.

The characters in Tarpon Cove could be linked to local people in your vicinity and I think that’s why I can relate strongly to the novels. The scenes and places also create vivid images of local places and when I visit them can imagine Madison and her entourage just popping up around the corner.

The tenth novel in an excellent series and is a must read for any fan of this particular genre.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/hurricane-in-paradise-by-deborah-brown.html