1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Book Review - Bad Boys After Dark: Carson by Melissa Foster

Bad Boys After Dark: Carson - Melissa Foster

Carson got me from the very first page with 'his rich cocoa eyes', from then it just got better and better!  The electricity between Carson and Tawny simply burnt through the pages as I read, stunning.

Prompted by her dying father asking her if she had any regrets, her loveless marriage and her lost dreams, Tawny takes the big decision to make her life worth living.  She divorces, moves to Paris and starts to put her life back together, there was just one thing stopping her from moving on.....Decades of lustful memories from her student times with her real true love and 'experimental' lover Carson.  Both Carson and Tawny had grown so much more than intense lovers in their passionate time together, they were soul mates, and if they had only communicated, owning up to their feelings for each other, they would have prevented so many lost years. but instead sharing none.  Was that the end of the dream?  Oh absolutely not, from the moment they re-connected it was the beginning of a new chapter creating another exciting and passionate ride.

Carson's kindness and love for Tawny absolutely melted me, the never-ending love they had for each other brought such an emotional edge to the story.  The way Carson's family and friends embraced Tawny into their lives brought Melissa's familiar sense of loyalty and friendship to the story.

Another wonderful steamy read that will surely take your breath away.  I'm so looking forward to joyful Brett next and the woman who tries to tame him down!

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/book-review-bad-boys-after-dark-carson.html