1968 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Book Review - Lottery in Paradise by Deborah Brown (Florida Keys Mystery Series Book 11) plus $25 Amazon/Paypal Giveaway

Lottery in Paradise (Paradise Series) (Volume 11) - Deborah Brown

The 11th time we meet Madison and her crazy band of friends and family who take us on yet another rip roaring adventure through Florida Keys.  This book can easily be read on its own as the author gives us the resume of the other adventures and describes the characters to a tee.

The writer pulls it out of the bag again, and engaging story with innovate ideas and plots, with lots of humour and emotions thrown in.  The characters become more endearing and the story is fast paced and by the time you get to the end you are wanting more.  You just lose yourself in the descriptive writing and imagine yourself being right alongside our heroines.

The real gem of these books is the fact that to do what is right sometimes you have to step over the boundaries of law enforcement and you are kept on tender hooks wondering whether they will get away with it or will be caught in the act.

I love this series of books as the characters grow from strength to strength and gain a place in your heart.  Roll on the next adventure!

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/book-review-lottery-in-paradise-by.html