1964 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

NEW ROMANCE RELEASE - Thrill of Love by Melissa Foster​

Thrill of Love: Ty Braden (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor Book 6) - Melissa Foster

☆♥♥❥❥❥☆ NEW ROMANCE RELEASE ☆❥❥❥♥♥☆
Thrill of Love by Melissa Foster​ (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor)
'If you've never read one of my books before, and you're thinking about it, THRILL OF LOVE is the one to try. Not only does it feature rich family relationships and my beloved Bradens, but the story itself is BIGGER, deeper, and more emotional than any of the romance novels I've read in the past several years. The genre is romance, but the issues in this book are complex, real life issues, and when tragedy strikes, I promise you'll be glad for the romance element <3 ' ~~ New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Melissa Foster

"Love is an uphill battle and this couple had to deal with more than most. Thrill of Love is a triumphant journey of pain that is at times heartwrenching but always inspiring. Ty and Aiyla will change the way you look at life, love and hope. Kleenex is a must." Isha Coleman​ I Love Romance

"I dare you to read this book and not turn into a blubbering emotional wreck! And I mean that in a good way. You will get so swept up in Ty and Aiyla's story but a curve ball just totally threw me for a loop and had me in tears!" E Book Addicts​

Read more on the #book and author here...

Book Description

The Bradens are a series of sexy stand-alone romances bursting with rich family ties and everlasting love. These hot contemporary love stories feature alpha male heroes and sexy, empowered women. They're flawed, funny, passionate, and relatable to readers who enjoy contemporary and new adult romance, and women's fiction.

Discover the magic of New York Times bestseller Melissa Foster's writing, and see why millions of readers have fallen in love with the Bradens.

Fall in love with Ty Braden and Aiyla Bell in this epic love story. Fate brings them together, but will tragedy tear them apart?

Do you believe in fate?

World-renowned mountain climber and nature photographer Ty Braden never believed in second dates, much less heart-pounding, steal-his-breath love. But that was before a trip to Saint-Luc, where he met funny, strong, and entrancingly beautiful Aiyla Bell, a ski instructor and fellow photographer whose hopes and dreams, and love of the outdoors, aligned perfectly with his--and whose kisses alone turned him inside out.

After spending five magical days and four sweet, soulful nights falling in love, Aiyla couldn't imagine a day without Ty. But when he asked her to go with him on his next assignment, his reputation for having women at his beck and call stopped her from upending the life she'd worked so hard to create.

Months later fate steps in when a chance encounter brings Ty and Aiyla together for a five-day wilderness event held in the Colorado Mountains. Their deep, passionate connection is stronger than ever, and Ty is bound and determined not to lose her again. But when tragedy strikes and their worlds are turned upside down, their love faces the truest test of all.

THRILL OF LOVE is part of the Love in Bloom series. While this can be read as a stand-alone novel, for even more reading enjoyment you may want to read the entire Love in Bloom series in series order.

**CONTENT WARNING: Due to mature content, recommended for readers aged 18+**