1968 Followers

Beck Valley Books

EW RELEASE - Halloween is Murder by Author Carolyn Arnold

Halloween Is Murder (McKinley Mysteries) - Carolyn Arnold

NEW RELEASE
Halloween is Murder by Author Carolyn Arnold (McKinley Mysteries) Beware of all that goes bump in the night…

"An amusing and entertaining mystery! Carolyn Arnold has written another captivating and amazing story with characters that are well developed and engaging. Carolyn’s stories are brilliantly written, entertaining, and fascinating. This is a definite winner from this author." reviews Between the Coverz

"A great cozy mystery set around Halloween, I look forward to more from the McKinley's." E Book Addicts

Beware of all that goes bump in the night…

Sean and Sara McKinley are excited about the haunted house they’ve set up as a Halloween charity fund-raiser, but things take a ghoulish turn when the reporter covering their story is found dead. With the media keeping mum about how she died, Sara’s curiosity is piqued, and she convinces Sean to take on the investigation through their PI firm.

But this case is not without its challenges. The police are actively investigating it, as well, and it’s not even clear that the woman was murdered. It will take a little cloak-and-dagger, dress-up, and finesse for the McKinleys to get to the bottom of it, but they aren’t the kind to give up.

As they troll for leads and work through the skeletons in the reporter’s closet, they unearth a few suspects, but they’ll need to carve out the whole truth if they’re going to find her killer. If they do so fast enough, there might even be time for a little trick-or-treating.

Read more on the #book and author here....

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/book-tour-halloween-is-murder-by.html