1969 Followers

Love Like Ours - Melissa Foster
´*•.¸(*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*´
ROMANCE RELEASE
«´¨`•°.Love Like Ours (Sugar Lake) by Melissa Foster..°•´¨`»
A hot male dancer. A cool and collected teacher. Their paths didn’t cross—they collided. They both have something to lose. Now it’s time they take a chance....

"Foster shakes up the heart with sunshine, rain and the whole shebang. When sweet and naughty collide it's sin city. Derek and Talia leave hearts with a warm, crazy feeling that looks alot like love." reviews Isha Coleman @ I Love Romance

"I will tell you what... Derek Grant is one of the best male characters that Melissa Foster has ever written. Usually male characters in romance must be all together, protective etc etc and in a way he is like this, but most of all Derek is an human being just doing the best he can in a difficult situation.
He is so human and so understanding." - reviews Romance as a First Language

"LOVE LIKE OURS is a story of family and friendship; struggle and admission; perception and acceptance. The premise is heart warming and intelligent; the characters are real, charismatic and lively; the romance is provocative and flirty. LOVE LIKE OURS is a character driven and clever story; a wonderfully sweet and compelling tale focusing on real issues and struggles of everyday people." - reviews The Reading Cafe

"A heart touching, passionate and sweet romance! Full of romance and passion this story will touch your heart. It is well written and full of love, humor, steamy heat and a little heartbreak (and not in the way that you think). It is captivating and kept my attention to the very end." - reviews Between the Coverz

Now available at...
FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
**This book is published by Montlake (an Amazon imprint) and won’t be available on other ebook retailers, but you can download a FREE Kindle ereader app to read it (link below) or order the paperback.

Book Description
Talia Dalton lives her life on cruise control. Despite her successful career as a professor, she prefers protecting her broken heart to taking chances. She’s calm, cool, collected, and steady. Until the morning she takes her eyes off that familiar road and almost runs over the sexiest man she’s ever seen. It may not be the best way to start the day, but it might be the type of shake-up she needs.

Male dancer Derek Grant has goals, and nothing is going to get in the way of achieving them. As a graduate student and the sole caretaker of his ailing father, he hasn’t much time for relationships. Then Talia crashes into his life. Sweet, pretty—and so buttoned-up that he can’t wait to help her cut loose.

For Derek, falling in love was a beautiful accident waiting to happen. And it might be exactly what Talia needs—if she’s willing to let go of the past and embrace every surprise Derek has to offer.

Read more on the #book, series and author here...