1969 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Book Review - They Can Never Know by Sheri Meshal

They Can Never Know - Sheri Meshal

"Cleota pulls such unexpected inner strength from deep within herself to form a life worth living again."
Our Beck Valley Book Review - They Can Never Know by Sheri Meshal Author plus $20 Paypal Cash Giveaway!

"When I hear that there's a book from Sheri Meshal going to be released I can't begin to tell you the joy I feel, she has such a creative and sensitive writing style that it draws me in so much and I know that I am going to be in for such an amazing heartfelt story. Her characters reach out to you and her stories seem to really touch you to the core. Definitely one of my favorite authors for sure, that was already decided after reading her first book, Swallowtail!

Sheri, as always, connects you to her characters so well that you feel as if you have known them all your life, instantly understanding their feelings and thoughts. With Cleota, the main character in this story, she reminded me of an old lady I used to live near when I was a little girl, who would always wait to give me a couple of sweets whenever I was passing her gate, even now I still think of her fondly. Cleota, I felt, was just like that and is definitely a person whose infectious character touches everyone she meets.

Cleota's strength of character had been trodden down for so long by the cruel mental and physical abuse of her husband over the years that she was just a meer ghost of herself, living in a loveless marriage in a controlled, secluded life to serve her husband and two step-sons. Now recently widowed, in her eighties and cancer stricken, she finds an incredible stash of money and has a choice. Does she give in and continue to live in constant fear of her haphazard stepsons or does she grab the only hope of life and happiness she can, by escaping and giving others the chance of happiness she never had, regardless of the consequences. What follows is a heartwarming tale of bravery and inner strength for you to enjoy.

The girl Cleota had once been, all those years ago, rises to the forefront again. No longer will she be used and abused, her strength shines through as she grasps the beginning of a journey that will be her second chance of life-even in her eighties! She pulls such unexpected inner strength from deep within herself to form a life worth living again. You cannot help but be mesmerized by this lovable lady as you will her on each step takes for her small piece of happiness she so greatly deserves, finding new friends and those not so friendly along the way.

Tension, suspense, happiness, admiration are all emotions you will feel as she strives to continue."

Get your backpack ready to join Cleota and friends on her inspiring, unstoppable, second chance of life journey!"

Read more here...

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com/2018/10/they-can-never-know-by-sheri-meshal.html