1967 Followers

PREY - John W. Mefford

★★NEW THRILLER from John W. Mefford | Author​★★
PREY (The Ball & Chain Thrillers Book 4) by John W. Mefford
Someone is watching.
And they're coming for you.
How many shapes can evil take?

"This latest installment in the Ball & Chain series has definitely given me the most chills so far. A page-turner that you won't want to set down, which will haunt you in between reading sessions. Don't let this one pass you by!"

"This had me engrossed from the start and my heart racing with anticipation one minute and chills down my spin the next. An explosive beginning and this time around we don't know who the intended target is - is it Willow or Cooper? Another edge of your seat page-turner, and one you will not want to put down. Filled with humour and sass from our duo as usual, it adds a touch of light in the darkness of death and destruction that is seemingly following them around. I can't wait for the next book!"

Now available on Amazon Kindle and Paperback!
>>> https://smarturl.it/P_pb
***FREE on Kindle Unlimited

NEW RELEASE....

Observation is just the first step.

Then comes the action.

And these actions will speak louder than any words. That much is certain.

Someone is watching. Scrutinizing every flip of the hair, change of expression, and spoken word. What about their aura?

For Cooper Chain and Willow Ball, it was a normal weekday morning. Until the moment Cooper opens the back door.

Was it just an accident? Or is an invisible force trying to eliminate Ball & Chain off the face of the Earth?

Unable to let go of the memory of her father, Willow takes the lure of learning more information. But a meeting goes horribly wrong, and death is knocking on her door.

Sucked into a vortex of bizarre, deathly events, Willow and Cooper struggle to fight off a never-ending series of attacks. They take one step, but someone else is always a step ahead. How can they defeat what they cannot see?

But when the gauntlet is thrown down, survival takes on a whole new meaning. And that's when Willow and Cooper come face-to-face with a force that could bury them for good.

How many shapes can evil take?

Get PREY now!

You will devour this book if you're a fan of Michael Connelly's Ballard and Bosch, David Baldacci's King and Maxwell, Tess Gerritsen's Rizzoli and Isles, or the TV show "Castle."

*Warning: The Ball & Chain Thrillers are an addictive thrill ride full of white-knuckle suspense and sarcastic sass. A mystery-thriller with a slice of humor. Go figure. Proceed with caution.