1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Letters From Your Future: Messages From The Ascended Masters - Brett L. Bowden

An excellent book to read if you are looking for a positive way to enhance and enrich your life.

The author makes a clear point that as a spiritual being, that God exists and lives within each and every one of us.  To find him all we have to do is take time out and look deeply into our souls to find him.

The emphasis is on the reader to follow each of the letters (chapters) and digest the direction and examples that the author uses to help us move forward to improve our lives.

The teachings follow a path of cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) stating that every one of us are in control of our own destiny and journey through our existence.  By looking hard at how we portray  our emotions and signals we emit can vastly enhance our being.  Negative thoughts and negative energy create a downward spiral where as positive thoughts and energy do the opposite.  Also the way forward is not to dwell on the past because we cannot change it but look forward to the future.

The author uses very clever and clear explanations and examples to get his message across.  The use of breaking down the steps to reach fulfillment in letters and then expanding on each one is first class.

This book needs to be read slowly and in a quiet room to fully appreciate it.  You might what to read some parts twice to digest the teachings which will help you live and build a better future for yourself and once you have achieved that goal the knock on effect to your loved ones and close friends will be immense.

This book will be kept close to me and when I am having a period of doubt or feel that I have lost my way, I will pick it up and read the letter that is most appropriate to that situation and follow the guidance it recommends.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/book-review-myths-of-modern-man-by.html