1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Traces of Kara - Melissa Foster

A psychological thriller which you will find hard to put down and will want to read from cover to cover.

When Kara is abducted her life is turned upside down when she realises who her kidnapper is and what secrets he holds about them both.  Not only is Kara's life affected but also her mothers.  In the search for Kara her mother has to turn to the police for help before even consulting her husband,  which endangers their marriage.

The atmosphere that the author creates is first class as Kara discovers more about her past you feel her emotion. The tension and fears that the next of kin feel is exceptional in the search to find where Kara is and who has taken her.  This story will keep you on the edge of your seat and makes you believe you are there watching and noting everything that is going on, bringing the book to life.  This story will make you ask questions about any gaps or things you cannot remember in your own past.

An extraordinary theme to a book where the kidnapped victim finds out things about herself which in her deep conscious she already knew.  Whilst on the other side her mother has to reveal the truth which she thought she would neverhave to, not knowinghow much will this damage them now and in the future.

Expertly written and a real page turner which keeps the reader enrapt and I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a good psychological thriller.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/book-review-myths-of-modern-man-by.html