1972 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Not For Profit - Glenn  Shepard

A interesting story encompassing two causes which are drawn together in very strange circumstances.

The author uses his experiences to write a thriller which keeps the reader involved on every page .The use of the language and short paragraphs detailing the main characters movements make it a very easy read to follow and enjoy.

You become involved in the story and feel the emotions that our hero is suffering and have to admire his courage and bravery in the fight to prove his innocence and to restore his reputation .

In every book I read I try and find or see a message or point of view the writer is trying to make.  In this book I think the message is do we know who is really protecting or looking after us? Also where does the real threat to our life's come from?.

A renown doctor is accused of murder and at the same time a terrorist group are threatening to attack.  In the course of proving his innocence his investigation and leads draw the two together.

Overall an exciting page turning thriller with up to date threats which could happen or effect anyone . The author has used his knowledge in both the medical and the army profession to produce a noteworthy story which will be enjoyed by many.

It was a pleasure to be asked to review this novel and I wish the author all the best for future publications, and hope to be on his mailing list.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com