1968 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Evil Shadows - Rick Hallock

Having had his computer system hacked, his identify stolen to be used for illegal gains, his loss of business and to a degree his reputation whilst been investigated is a harrowing situation and every ones worst nightmare .

The authors fight to clear his name no matter what when the odds are totally stacked against him is one of true bravery and courage.  The authors honesty and emotion that is is portrayed in the book are first rate.

At every point in the fight for justice and asking the relevant powers to return his computer data so he could prove his innocence he is met with silence and obstacles, which proves to add to a very dark side to the law system.

The only down side to this true saga is the fact that because the writer is an expert in computer systems, the depth of computer language and the way the systems work are a little bit confusing and takes reading more than once to understand it.

The worrying factor is the situation that happened could happen to anyone at anytime anywhere. The strength of character shown by the novelist and the support of his family to fight the authorities together is immense where lesser belief would tear the family unit apart.

A really honest and in depth account of emotion and traumatic stress. If anyone who is interested in computer fraud and how it could affect your life should read this novel.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com