1964 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

The Story That Must Be Told: True Tales of Transformation, Vol. I - Irene Watson
This is a collection of really personal, moving and thought provoking true stories, each unique, transforming story describing how that person grew mentally and/or spiritually and moved on from the way they thought and lived.

Some really important messages stood out in the stories for me that really made me think about myself and others I have met in my life and were especially found in the stories A Call From Africa by Jari Holland Buck and A Heart Betryaed by Christy Lowry.  Some of the stories rely on faith to get through difficult times, others are more spiritual and some are what I would call 'the lightbulb moment' when you finally wake up and realise where you are going wrong.

One particular bonus that I love when reading books is that each story is short and you may find yourself finishing the book extremely quickly as you decide to read 'just one more'.

A really great 'pick me up' book where life's lessons are made clear in each story and may possibly give you the inspiration you need to change the situation you are in at the moment.  An enoyable read that I would recommend you try.
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk