1973 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Magnolia Gods - Thomas Hollyday

This authors writing and story telling gets stronger with each novel he compiles.  His knowledge and historic research shines through expertly. The strong point of this book is the honesty and integrity that the author conveys to the reader.

The novel revolves around the apparent treachery of Captain Lawson and the missing plane we was flying. On investigation the truth starts to unfold with far reaching consequences. When a big corporation want to hide or keep secrets it is amazing to what lengths they will go to and what / who they will pay to maintain that silence.  But some people cannot be bought and will fight to the end for the truth.

I think the writer is brave for writing a novel about the corruption and the way that money can hide the real truth to the general public.  This novel even though its based on fiction is very topical at the moment where a lot of secrets from the past are being uncovered and those held responsible are been held accountable.

The author is one of my favourites and his books are high on my reading list and always look forward to his next publication. The way that the author uses his expert knowledge of the places and the historic background of the people who live there are first class and add a realistic hint to the story line.

A real gem of a book about the little people taking on the corporate giants

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com