1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Edge of End - Suren Fant
A really thought provoking novel which will make you think a lot about how you react and behave to others. The story begins with a man lost in the desert and his only way out of it is to head for the town.  On arriving in the town he has no memory and has visions, each vision prompts thoughts of his past. He then meets a lady and a mentor who has been stuck in the town since he had died. The main character then realises that he has one last chance in the town to prove his worth before he is cast into hell.

The book is very well written and uses the town and houses in it as the problems and the hurt the person has caused and to get through and redeem themselves to be given another chance.

The message that I picked up from this interesting novel was why wait till it is too late to put things right,  face and tackle the problem and move on.  The outcome of tackling the issue may not to be your liking but at least it has been dealt with, giving you the freedom to tackle the next one with a clear insight and making the correct decision.

A thought provoking novel which is very cleverly written around an issue that we all think about on a daily basis.
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com