1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

My Dream Man - Marie Solka
Cupid's arrow strikes in the most unexpected places and for Samantha this surprisingly happened on her routine nursing appointment at a client's home.  The last thing she expected was to fall in love for a client's son, who is a scientist, so not her usual type but leaves her sensationally hot and wanting more but will he feel the same way?

The warmth of the characters shine through which is always the case with the author,  both as Marie Solka and Kim Cano, you will find yourself bonding to them really quickly.  She seems to bring an enjoyable tale to life, inviting you to turn page after page to see what will happen next. There are so many words to describe this book, warming, soft, gentle, mellow, its a nice all round feel good read that leaves you feeling happy to have read it and leaving you with a happy glow.

This is now the third book I've read from the author and I've got to say I'm becoming hooked, each story is so different, especially this one as her first romance, yet they are so pleasant to read.  An easy book to escape into and to be carried along their journey.
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com