1964 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Three Silver Doves (A Paige MacKenzie Mystery Book 3) - Deborah Garner

A very easy light read which will appeal to everyone who likes mystery stories.  The author has created a character who goes from strength to strength and has also used her experience of travel and knowledge of hidden away places to create an excellent storyline around a small town.

A local jewellery maker's work is being copied and this sends our reporter on a journey fraught with danger. The expressive writing is very vivid, easy to read and digest, making it a very pleasurable read.

Anyone who has read the Agatha Raisin series by MC Beaton will love this book and the characters in it. The perfect read to take on holiday or on a long journey, although even if you were to put the book down you would easily be able to follow the storyline again.

This is one of 4 stories written by this author and I will be looking out for them to add to my reading list.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com