1968 Followers

Beck Valley Books

Book Spotlight - Bound Before the Morrow by David J Ring III

Bound Before The Morrow - David Ring III

Bound Before the Morrow by David J Ring III

Read an excerpt & check out the #book trailer here...

Escaping the unbearable memories of his past, Guy Bismarck has buried himself in office work. A twist of fate shakes up his world. Layers of delusion and placation crack, ending his long dormancy. Fame, wealth, love, and beauty, of a greatness and vastness that could never have seemed possible, blossom. Will this lead to the happiness that long eluded Guy, or will the reality he had long hid from come back to haunt him, putrefying his world and sending him permanently back into the ground?

Bound Before the Morrow is a psychological novel that will lead you on an adventure. Its chapters are action packed, its style will please literary critics, lovers of suspense, and those looking for a more realistic modern romance.

If you have ever suffered from anger hid from the past and wandered what would happen if all your wishes came true, than this book is for you.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/bound-before-morrow-by-david-j-ring-iii_7.html