1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

***** ONLY 0.99 ***** Christmas Advent 2015 - Day 9 - The Girl in Red Pajamas by CHRIS BIRDY (Pajama Trilogy Book 3)

***** ONLY 0.99 *****

****Pop over to our blog, find out what makes Christmas special for our lovely authors, hover over all the Christmas Advent Calendar for lots of awesome booky gift ideas, including special offers too!!
A new blog post for you to enjoy every day!

The Girl in Red Pajamas begins when two lesbians have a smack down in a Boston restaurant. After one is found dead stuffed in the back of the other’s SUV, their families line up and point fingers. Tensions mount as relatives question religious beliefs, and the police gather evidence to build a case against the survivor. Bogie McGruder becomes deeply involved in the investigation because one woman is his sister and the other, his old girlfriend. This third book in the Pajamas Trilogy brings the series to a glorious end.

Pajamas Trilogy
Book 1: The Girl in White Pajamas
Book 2: The Girl in Black Pajamas
Book 3: The Girl in Red Pajamas

Only 0.99 7th - 13th December on Amazon
Then $2.99 / £1.99

‪#‎book‬ ‪#‎books‬ ‪#‎ebook‬ ‪#‎ebooks‬ ‪#‎christmas‬ ‪#‎christmasgifts‬
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/christmas-advent-2015-day-9-girl-in-red.html