1968 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

***** ONLY 0.99 ***** (ends 12/13!!) Christmas Advent 2015 - Day 10 - The Trouble with Christmas by Kaira Rouda Books​ (Indigo Island Book 3)

***** ONLY 0.99 ***** (ends 12/13!!)

****Pop over to our blog, find out what makes Christmas special for our lovely authors, hover over all the Christmas Advent Calendar for lots of awesome booky gift ideas, including special offers too!!
A new blog post for you to enjoy every day!

At 35-years-old, Cole Stanton is burned out. His high-paced, uber-successful career has left him yearning to start over. He finds Indigo Island, buys a restaurant and settles into an uncomplicated life. But Christmas is a mess. He has over-committed the small restaurant’s resources again, and is over his head. He finds himself longing for everything he has left behind, until a chance encounter with gorgeous Lily offers a spark of salvation to his business and, perhaps his life.

Beautiful pastry chef Lily Edmonds is thirty years old and heartbroken. It’s just before Christmas and she’s just been dumped via telephone by her fiancee. Her best friend Avery Putnam invites her to Indigo Island, hoping to add joy back into Lily’s life. A chance encounter with the sexy owner of a local restaurant makes Lily feel an attraction she thought she’d never feel again, and offers her a business challenge to keep her mind focused on something other than her broken heart.

Cole Stanton and Lily Edmonds are both starting over. Will the joy of the holiday season bring them together or will the troubles with Christmas push them apart?

Indigo Island series
Book 1: Weekend with the Tycoon
Book 2: Her Forbidden Love
Book 3: The Trouble with Christmas
Book 4: The Billionaire's Bid

Only 0.99 until 13th December

‪#‎book‬ ‪#‎books‬ ‪#‎ebook‬ ‪#‎ebooks‬ ‪#‎christmas‬ ‪#‎christmasgifts‬

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/christmas-advent-2015-day-10-trouble.html