1973 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

DAY 2 of our Book Gifts Christmas Advent Calendar - A Flair for Chardonnay by Deborah Garner(A Sadie Kramer Flair Mystery)

DAY 2 of our Book Gifts Christmas Advent Calendar - A Flair for Chardonnay by Deborah Garner (A Sadie Kramer Flair Mystery)
Click the link below to find out what makes Christmas special for Deborah this year plus much more!

Enjoy hovering over our interactive book themed advent calendar to see what’s hidden behind each day!

In A Flair for Chardonnay....

When flamboyant senior sleuth Sadie Kramer learns the owner of Cioccolato, her favorite chocolate shop, is in trouble, she heads for the California wine country with a tote-bagged Yorkie and a slew of questions. The fourth generation Tremiato Winery promises answers, but not before a dead body turns up at the vintners’ scheduled Harvest Festival.

All four Tremiato siblings have possible motives, as well as a few peripheral acquaintances, but only one could be the guilty party. As Sadie juggles truffles, tips and turmoil, she’ll need to sort the grapes from the wrath in order to find the identity of the killer.

If your looking for gifts or treating yourself, dive right into our Advent Calendar full of fabulous #books from so many amazing authors for Christmas Gifts or for you to enjoy, special offers too!
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/day-2-of-our-book-gifts-christmas.html