1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

DAY 12 of our Book Gifts Christmas Advent Calendar - Guiamo, Book One in The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo​ by Marshall Best **Special Offer**

***Special Offer***
E-book on special at $0.99!
Printed book $10.99 reduced from $12.99!

Enjoy hovering over our interactive book themed advent calendar to see what’s hidden behind each day!

In Guiamo, Book One in The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo

In 60 B.C., ten-year-old Guiamo Durmius Stolo, an exceptionally gifted Roman orphan, is abandoned in Gaul. Left to fend for himself, Guiamo is set onto a path of legend. Recognized by the gods as having world-changing talents, he is given a weapon that changes his destiny and the world’s forever.

Combining legitimate legends with actual historical events, Marshall Best weaves an epic story that portrays the ancient world as it might have been, a world which the ancient historians recorded as fact; a time when gods ruled the earth and strange creatures dominated the land. It is the era of civilized conquerors exploring distant and primitive new lands. Scant recordings left to us today only touch on the fringe of the fantastic and brutal reality that existed in those distant lands of the west. Into this age, young Guiamo enters the world stage as the great game-changer, and by his hand the gods and beasts become destined to disappear into myth and legend.

If your looking for gifts or treating yourself, dive right into our Advent Calendar full of fabulous #books from so many amazing authors for #Christmas Gifts or for you to enjoy, special offers too!

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/day-12-of-our-book-gifts-christmas.html