1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

DAY 16 of our Book Gifts Christmas Advent Calendar - Hutchins Creek Cache by Deborah Garner (A Paige Mackenzie Mystery)

Click the link below to find out what makes Christmas special for Deborah this year plus much more!

Enjoy hovering over our interactive book themed advent calendar to see what’s hidden behind each day!

In Hutchins Creek Cache
The small Colorado mountain town of Hutchins Creek promises to be the perfect location for NY reporter Paige MacKenzie to complete an assignment for The Manhattan Post. Situated along the Durango-Silverton train line, not only does the town set an ideal scene for an article on Old West railroad history, it also serves Paige's personal agenda: to meet up with favorite cowboy Jake Norris, of Jackson Hole, for a little romance.

When a mysterious 1920's coin is discovered behind the Hutchins Creek Railroad Museum, Paige starts digging into four generations of Hutchins family history, with a little help from the Denver Mint. As legends of steam engines and coin mintage mingle, will Paige discover the true origin of the coin, or will she find herself riding the rails dangerously close to more than one long-hidden town secret?

If your looking for gifts or treating yourself, dive right into our Advent Calendar full of fabulous #books from so many amazing authors for #Christmas Gifts or for you to enjoy, special offers too!

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/day-16-of-our-book-gifts-christmas.html