1973 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

DAY 18 of our Book Gifts Christmas Advent Calendar - The Seven Wonders of the World by Anna Othitis **Special Offer & GIVEAWAY - 10 WINNERS!**

DAY 18 of our Book Gifts Christmas Advent Calendar - The Seven Wonders of the World by Anna Othitis (Anna and Frankie Othitis Authors -"My First Travel Book" Series) **Special Offer & GIVEAWAY - 10 WINNERS!**

***Special Offer***
Ebook CURRENTLY ONLY 0.99 !!
plus
AUTHOR'S EBOOK GIVEAWAY - 10 Winners!!

Click the link below to find out what makes Christmas special for Anna this year plus much more!

Enjoy hovering over our interactive book themed advent calendar to see what’s hidden behind each day!

In The Seven Wonders of the World
Are you ready to take to the skies?

Then welcome to Angelic Airlines!

Come join the adventures of Captain Frankie and the Angelic Airlines flying angel as they travel across the world to the Seven Wonders of the World. Captain Frankie is waiting for you to book your ticket, safely stow your bags, and open your eyes to the beautiful places created for all of us to visit in My First Travel Books.

This is Anna Othitis’s third trip with Captain Frankie and the crew. Originally from Zimbabwe, Africa, her home port is now Wanaque, New Jersey, and she has flown across the world in her travels.

If your looking for gifts or treating yourself, dive right into our Advent Calendar full of fabulous #books from so many amazing authors for #Christmas Gifts or for you to enjoy, special offers too!

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/day-18-of-our-book-gifts-christmas.html