1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

DAY 23 of our Book Gifts Christmas Advent Calendar - Section 132 by Helga Zeiner

DAY 23 of our Book Gifts Christmas Advent Calendar - Section 132 by +Helga Zeiner

Click the link below to find out what makes Christmas special for Helga this year plus much more!

Enjoy hovering over our interactive book themed advent calendar to see what’s hidden behind each day!

In Section 132
The story of a child bride forced into polygamy.

Lillian grows up in an American fundamentalist Mormon sect. At thirteen she becomes the child bride of a Canadian Bishop. His compound is located deep in the wilderness of British Columbia, totally isolated from the rest of the world.

When the land developer Richard Bergman buys the property next to the Bishop’s land, he learns that Lillian tries to escape from the compound. But he knows that Section 132 is the covenant of plural marriage dictated by Mormon Church founder Joseph Smith.

Should Richard Bergman get involved or should he respect the concept of religious freedom so foreign to him? Find out how he decides to solve this moral dilemma.

If you enjoy reading about a life-style so foreign that it’s hard to imagine it still exists in our civilized world, this novel will keep you on edge until you turned the last page.

Reviewers comments:
"Best book I've read in years!"
"Great Read - a page turner!"
"Deserves a five star rating!”

If your looking for gifts or treating yourself, dive right into our Advent Calendar full of fabulous #books from so many amazing authors for #Christmas Gifts or for you to enjoy, special offers too!

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/day-23-of-our-book-gifts-christmas.html