1968 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Book Excerpt - The Power of Time Perception: Control the Speed of Time to Make Every Second Count by Jean Paul Zogby

The Power of Time Perception: Control the Speed of Time to Make Every Second Count - Jean Paul Zogby

Read the excerpt here....

Book Description
Have you ever felt that time was moving faster and faster as you are growing older?

Do you want to learn the secret of how to slow it down, so that you can make the most of every second?

Now you can! With access to in-depth research, you can learn how to extend the good times and fast forward through the bad ones with The Power of Time Perception.

Inside the pages of this amazingly insightful book, you will learn how we think about time, the factors influencing our time experiences, and how YOU can make every second count.
There are 13 chapters that examine in more detail things like:

How our brains perceive reality
What makes time speed up or slow down
How our personality traits influence our time experience
How emotions affect the speed of time in our mind
The effect of smart drugs on the speed of time
Mental time travel into the future
How to create the longest year of your life
And much more...

If time management is something you have struggled with in the past, and you really want to make every second of your life count, this is one book that has all the answers.
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/book-excerpt-power-of-time-perception.html